Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My First Post

Ok, I'm a little new at this, but I've been talked into starting a blog. I'm going to put up lots of craft and crafting information, and let you know where on the internet you can find more. From time to time I'll give out some tips and secrets I've learned over the years. I don't want to start rambling, so I'll leave it at that for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home