Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

For Those Who Love Crochet

I just found a website today that I wanted everyone to know about. If you've always wanted to learn crochet check out http://www.angelfire.com/il2/ruglady/index2.html. They've got a bunch of kits for you to make your own rugs. I've never been very good at crochet, but I'm thinking about giving it a try. Also I hope to have some time later today to do a little exploring here at blogger. I'll let everybody know about any great crafts blogs I find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home