Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Found One

I've been looking over blogger trying to find great arts and crafts blogs, and I've been having a hard time. I don't think I've gotten the hang of the search yet. But I found one really nice one. It's the blog of Angela Rockett an artist from Washington State. She has lots of her drawings and artwork up and upcoming exhibit information. She also talks about other art shows she's gone to and what she saw and liked. It's a great little blog, and you should check it out.

If anybody else knows of any blogs like this, let me know. It might make my search a little easier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Wales Rockett said...

Thank you for your kind words about my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and hope you'll visit often. :)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home