Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Nice Candle Blog

Wow, two in one day! I'm getting good at this. Here's the blog of The Two Blue Candle Company. They specialize in hand made candles, and the blog has lots of great info on it. Not only some information on paraffin vs. soy wax, but what craft shows they will be at. You'll even find some behind the scenes stuff from the candle shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home