Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lots of Candle Stuff

This one is for all the candle lovers out there. Be sure to visit the National Candle Association. It kind of a trade group for candle manufacturers, but they've got lots of information for the average person too. You'll find out about different types of candles, what the popular scented candles are, candle safety, and a bunch more. So if you make your own candles or just like using candles around your home, you'll be intrigued by their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home