Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Scrapbooking Contest

It's been a few days since I posted anything, but I haven't forgotten about my blog. I've just been really busy. I'll try and do better though. But I did want to let everybody know about a scrapbooking contest I just heard about. You'll find the blog post with all the information here. What you do, is scrap about yourself. Not your friends, loved ones, or anything else. Sounds like a tough one, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home