Crafts and Such

A little about me. I like to work in my garden when the weather's nice. Since I live in the south, the weather's nice most of the year. Except when it's really hot outside. Like right now. During the winter, one of my favorite things to do is make homemade candles. I also enjoy doing some beadwork, and I keep thinking about starting a scrapbook. I always enjoy learning new crafts. It's just fun.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Westville and crafty Places

I'll admit it. I haven't been able to get Westville off my mind. So I decided to do a little write up on it for the website. We also added a new section called Crafty Places. We'll put up stories about places like Westville where you can go and experience arts and crafts first hand. Jason, our webmaster, is working on a story about Ohio's Amish country that should be a good read. I don't know when he'll get it up, but knowing him, it might take a week or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home